Search Marketing Expert/Manager - Immediate Start - Melbourne Office
Online Circle Digital is growing.
In the last 3 months, we have won 4 new blue-chip clients, have appointed a new MD and hired 3 new directors. Our newly formed Media department is our fast-growing business unit.
Currently, the Media department has 4 people (25 total in the agency), we are aiming to double the size of the department in the next six months.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our changing and ambitious team. If you have 3 years of Experience in Search Marketing, are curious and hungry this is your chance.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will have a minimum of three years' experience in SEO and SEM, including at least 2 years in a similar fast-paced agency environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Media to develop and implement day to day management of paid search marketing campaigns.
You'll be a team player, have the foresight to flag potential risks before they become issues, and you'll display full transparency to justify your actions.
We are also expecting you to have face time with our client (trust us - a fantastic client!)
Position name: Search Marketing Expert
Start date: ASAP
Location: Southbank, Melbourne
- We need the combination "Think-and-Do."
- Developing and managing the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including the campaign planning and implementation, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimisation budget management, performance review, and optimisation of paid search campaigns. The whole shebang.
- Able to talk directly to Google and Bing reps (we will introduce you).
- Serving as a day-to-day client contact for our client - be able to represent the agency and defend your ideas face-to-face or phone
- Manage Display network placement
- Manage Retargeting
- Implementation of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager to client websites.
- Defining, monitoring, analysing and report on progressive SEM KPI's. Identifying actionable insights to make our SEM better.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation of our portfolio of SEM campaigns
- Compiling industry research, competitive landscape information, and trade intelligence for SEM strategy development and optimisation
- Willingness to be great
- Have an opinion but accepting that other also have a right to opinion
- Be excited about working with Google, implementing Google Betas/Extensions with clients and work closely with Google on developing the partnership
- Google Adwords (search, Display, Video, Mobile, Shopping) and Bing certification (Must)
- DoubleClick and Google Analytics (Desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- A flexible, friendly, informal and diverse environment
- Monthly Training (OC Digital Academy)
- Free Gym
- Opportunity for growth and to become an expert
If this role sounds like the perfect New Year's resolution for you, click apply and send us your resume and a cover letter. We'll be sending the full job description to attractive candidates. Immediate start.