We are looking for an Account Manager with a passion for and experience in Search. The successful candidate will be responsible for search campaigns across Google, Bing & YouTube for our largest client.
- Client facing
- Supporting the wider client service team with major campaigns
- Manage client finances (estimating, invoicing and media management)
- Drive the internal teams to deliver project’s performance beyond KPIs
- Conduct industry research and find competitive landscape trends to share with the agency and clients
- Be a driving force: implement & communicate new opportunities with clients and the wider agency
- Work closely with Creative and Media Teams
- You may get involved with other media activity including Social campaign management,
- Media Strategy
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2+ years’ experience in an Account Management role with at least 6 months in Search/SEM, ideally in an agency environment
- You are passionate about all things digital, but Search is your speciality
- You are curious, you don’t believe things just happen, you dive in deeper to find the source of truth, insights & new opportunities
- You love data and numbers
- You love auto and have a passion for understanding the features of the vehicles you will be promoting
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You are a team player and are always willing to support your direct team and wider agency
- You can juggle multiple tasks & projects, self-prioritise and deliver on time
- You understand wider marketing practises outside of the campaigns you manage
- You’ve used Ad Servers, Search Tool & Reporting Dashboards (we use SEM Rush, AdWords,
- Data studio, Datorama & DoubleClick)
- You can fluently communicate in the language of Search/SEM with prior experience
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
- Free Gym!
- Monthly agency training
- A flexible, friendly, informal & diverse environment
- Experienced team
- Growth opportunities
Ready to apply?
Please send through your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for us. Take your time to highlight your relevant skills and experience - we are looking for something special!
Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience. You must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
You can either fill in the form or email us at: email@example.com